Next ABC-WIN Seminar
Sunday 17th – Friday 22nd January 2016
Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends,
We are happy to inform you that the 36th ABCWIN meeting will be held as usual in Val d’Isère from Sunday January 17 to Friday January 22 , 2016 at the Centre Henri Oreiller. The scientific organization will be similar to the previous one in 2015:
- ABC: Sunday January 17, 2016 will be devoted to the « Topic of the year » which is «Vascular Malformation Biology: an update». The scientific program of this specific day will soon be available on our website
- WIN: From Monday 18 to Friday 22, the WIN will allow free discussions about all cases and problems that you will bring with you.
- In order to allow us to prepare properly the scientific sessions, we kindly ask you to send a short abstract for each presentation you wish to give during the WIN sessions: go to the website and check the heading « call for abstracts ». Register your abstract in the topic to which it belongs.
- Please consider the deadline for sending the abstracts which has been fixed on December 1st, 2015. This deadline is meant to allow us to organize the first draft of the meeting as far as the order of presentation is concerned. As usual, late abstracts will be added to the WIN program that may evolve daily but we kindly ask you to respect this deadline as much as possible as it will facilitate the progress of the WIN.
- The highlight of the social program will be the traditional friendly Dinner Party of the ABC WIN meeting that will be held on Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
- The early registration fees remain at 500 Euros, as the last 6 years. Late registration fees (after November 30, 2015) will be 700 Euros.
- Reduced fees (300 Euros) will only be accepted for young trainees, neuroradiology radiographers and nurses.
- Please note that your hotel reservation should be organized directly by yourself, as it is indeed less expensive if done that way. We are happy to announce you that this year we have again obtained advantageous rates in several hotels and apartments. You will find all information on the website.
- As for the previous meetings, it has also been possible this year to obtain special reduced prices in some restaurants of the Val d’Isère resort for the meals during the period of the meeting. Please contact the local organizing committee for more information at your arrival.
We hope to welcome you in Val d’Isère next January. If you have any comment, question and/or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
With all our best regards,
|Serge BRACARD||Georges RODESCH||Luc PICARD|